Monday, April 21, 2008

fours

Natalie tagged me, so I must... although you are right Nat, I would have done it anyway..
(A) Four places I go over and over:
*Orem High, The Dance Club, Kneaders, Harmons
(B) Four people who e-mail me:
*Elder and Sister Peterson!, Elder Nick Jackson, Urban Outfitters, Shop It To Me
(C) Four of my favorite foods:
*mom's spaghetti, Oreos, Kneaders turkey sandwhich on ciabatta, Costco's chocolate cake
(D) Four places I would rather be right now:
*Santa Barbara, Disneyland, Riverside, New York City
(E) Four people I think will respond:
*Nicole, Dad...hmm..?
(F) Four movies I would watch over and over:
*One Fine Day, The Notebook, Dumb and Dumber, Emperor's New Groove
(G) Four places I have lived:
*hahah Orem, Orem, Orem, and Orem! O-TOWN, OUR TOWN

2 comments:

tshops said...

Hi Kara -- this is Tamra from Shop It To Me -- thanks for including us in this list! We hope you continue to find great deals in your Sale Mails and share the site with your friends. All the best! Tamra

Petersons said...

Kneaders is YUM! I love their chicken ala mondo salad.