Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BYU Ballroom Dance Company Presents:

The BYU Ballroom Dance Company Concert is
Friday April 9 @ 7:30 pm and Saturday April 10 @ 2:00 and 7:30 pm.
They are touring and competing in Blackpool, England this year so it will be a PHENOMENAL show! I will be performing one number besides the finale.
Tickets are $12 (or $25 for floor seating).
It will be in the Marriott Center.
I get credit for how many tickets I sell so talk to me about tickets! You can buy them at the Marriott Center ticket office. But get them from me! I get first dibs when they go on sale tomorrow morning. Good seats = contact me! :)

1 comment:

andrea said...

How I wish this wasn't on my husbands bday weekend.....and that he actually wanted byu ballroom tickets for said bday. :(

Knock 'em dead Kara! Wish I could see you!