Tuesday, February 23, 2010

it's just one of those days

where i wish i could curl up into a ball and sleep the day away
where i feel so overwhelmed by everything i just want to quit it all
where i forget things that i was supposed to do
where i can't focus on getting one thing done at a time because i'm too worried about all the other things i have to do
where text messages are stressing me out and i can't possibly respond to even one of them
where i feel like my mind is trying to make decisions for my future all today
where i woke up late for a final and things have not gone right since.
do you ever have one of those days?
i feel like they are happening a lot lately. and last tuesday was one of them... is this a trend? i hope not.
BYU stresses me out.
probably the cause of all of these canker sores.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Life is HARD sometimes! Sorry Kara, hope you have fewer of those days!

Madison Call said...

i love you! ok so guess what i have those days too and they suck but it is these really really bad days that make the good days good. i know lame but it is the truth. kara you are a rock and i love you for it! happy wednesday?

Lauren Ricks said...

ugh BYU does the same thing to me! last night I was trying to Chem homework, but by about 12:15am it was getting rather difficult to see the problems through my tear blurred eyes. don't worry, "if you have a bad day, you're in good company"

La Vie est Belle said...

Hi there! I'm a friend of Nicole.

I used to get canker sores ALL the time. Turns out I was low in iron, which can cause them! Also, if you eat a lot of junk food (like I used to do), your liver has to work to hard to flush out the toxins, which is another reason they appear.

So think about taking a multivitamin every day and get your iron level checked! Hope you don't have any right now-they're the worst!