- I can't believe I started this! When I read this quote I was thinking "BOOM BABY!!!" (Emperor's New Groove). That's how much I loved it.
- For those of you who are LDS, shame on you. This is a PROPHET of the Lord speaking. How can you possibly disagree?! Do you know better than He does? Read it again. It says that you are equal to man and just as competitive as they are (Natalie is an example. She is in such a harsh community and career. Hard to compete. She's doing it! And let me tell you, that girl is a brilliant one).
- Let's refer to The Family: A Proclamation to the World: "By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families. Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children. In these sacred responsibilities, fathers and mothers are obligated to help one another as equal partners."
- Those of you who aren't members of our church, we do not believe that women should never have a career. In fact, we are told by our last prophet that women should seek as much learning as possible. Education is vital. Check out this article by President Gordon B. Hinckley from 2007.
- At the end of the day, I don't care if you agree or disagree. That's why we have such an interesting world. Whatever your view, enter to LEARN, go forth to SERVE. (BYU's education motto, if you will).
God bless you and your little fiery competitive heads ;)
And don't forget to shower the people you love with love.
oh and ps. i love my sister so be kind or don't read her blog because you don't have to! thanks.